Our modern upskilling system is dedicated to enable and empower affordable skill trainings for common citizens staying in rural areas of Bharat. We are working to bring productivity in rural Bharat to streamline economy and increase productivity. With log many activities to accomplish as per plan, Your small financial support can significantly enable our mission a lot.
WE'RE SERVING AND ENABLING
UPSKILLING INITIATIVES IN RURAL BHARAT
Learning solutions to help job aspirants, startups businesses and societies flourish
Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission alias NSCSM is a educational trust owned Skill Development and IT Training and Support Services conceptually operationalized in 2014 and registered in 2021 for government approved trainings. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team of experienced trainers and IT engineers who thrive on rolling up their sleeves and solving your skill development problems and meeting your business needs. We are on a mission to exceed your expectations and form a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with you across Rural India.
What We Do
Technology can be complicated, but we’ve seen it all before and can help you Learning.
Who We Help?
Our learning solutions expertise empowers you to streamline career, and increase productivity
Why Choose Us
With proven training methodologies to help you learn new skills faster and we’re with you every step of the way
Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission is Registered under the Public Trust Act. Reg. No.- IV-1112-00013/2021, Govt. of West Bengal, working under Govt. Sponsored Training Scheme namely Utkarsh Bangla. NSCSM is also associated with NCS under the Ministry of Labour& Employment, Govt. of India as a National Skill Provider ID- S16C72-2339041763810. Our 25 Courses are approved by NCS under the Ministry of Labour& Employment, Govt. of India with dedicated course codes in IT & ITes, ICT, Electronics, Banking & Financial Service, Banking & Accounting, Media & Entertainment Sector. The NGO-DARPAN started as an initiative of the Prime Minister’s Office, to create and promote a healthy partnership between VOs/NGOs and the Government of India. NSCSM is registered with NITIAayog, NGO-PS Govt. of India with Unique Id: WB/2021/0278541. Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission is a Skill India Mission Training Provider that is undertaken by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India implementation by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). For the last few years, NSCSM has successfully conducted various IT and Skill Development programs. NSCSM Trust Decided to work for ” Digital Literacy Mission “. Digital Literacy is one component of being a Digital citizen – a person who is responsible for how they utilize technology to interact with the world around them. Digital technology allows people to interact and communicate with family and friends regularly due to the “Busy Constraints” of today’s world.
2008 - 2011
The Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission is conceptualized with a vision to empower rural youth across the Nation for upskilling and make themselves ready to meet employment-related challenges; also to enable for Digital Age.
2011 - 2020
Visionary Leader Govinda Prasad Das launches an educational campaign initiative along with a few friends preaching to youths in small towns and villages/sub-divisions across the Nation with computer literacy campaign motivating them towards economic freedom.
2020 - 2021
Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission is Registered under the Public Trust Act. Reg. No.- IV-1112-00013/2021, Govt. of West Bengal, working under Govt. Sponsored Training Scheme namely Utkarsh Bangla; associated with NCS under the Ministry of Labour& Employment, Govt. of India as a National Skill Provider; registered with NITIAayog, NGO-PS Govt. of India; started Skill India Mission Training under the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
2021 - Present
The Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission started its formal journey, moves into Heria Center Office. This offices became home for years as the business continued to grow from strength to strength. NSCSM also goes ahead with registrations and approvals from various authorities, and Govt. bodies/agencies so that every student gets maximum benefit and recognition of their achievements.
Outreach by the Numbers
Industry Recognitions & Affiliations
- NSCSM Registered under the Public Trust Act. Reg. No.- IV-1112-00013/2021, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Digital Literacy Facilitation Center under NIELIT (an Autonomous Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India) [Provisional No: 88005980].
- NSCSM Registered under Department of Labour, Govt. of NCT, New Delhi.
- NSCSM is registered under NITI Aayog, Govt. of India. [NGO PS Unique ID: WB/2021/0278541]
- Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission is a Training Provider of Skill India Mission which is Flagship Scheme of NSDC under Ministry of Skill development & Entrepreneurship.[TP ID TP132242]
- NSCSM is a National Level Skill Provider of NCS under Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India. [ID- S16C72-2339041763810].
- Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission is affiliated Training Partner of Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development under the Department of Technical Education, Training & Skill Development; Government of West Bengal PBSSD TP ID – PBSSD/TP/DASFOU/914.
- AN ISO 9001 : 2015 CERTIFIED INSTITUTE.
- Netaji Subhas Computer Sakharta Mission is Registered under MSME, Govt. of India (UDYAM-WB-12-00002789).
- NSCSM is Registered under MSME, Govt. of India (UAN – WB120002789 ).
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India Certificate.
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India Certificate.
- National Human Rights Commission, India Certificate.